Mini Oreo Cheesecake.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mini oreo cheesecake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mini Oreo Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mini Oreo Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mini oreo cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Oreo Cheesecake:
- Make ready 16 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of vanilla.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 12 of Oreo cookies.
- Get of crushed Oreos for topping.
- Make ready of Muffin tin liners.
Instructions to make Mini Oreo Cheesecake:
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, vanilla, and eggs until well combined. (I was so excited to make this, i didnt let my cream cheese soften all the way, thats why mine is lumpy in this picture).
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners (white looks the cutest), and place a whole Oreo at the bottom of each liner..
- Top with cheesecake mixture and crumbled Oreos (you can mix them into the cheesecake if you prefer)..
- Bake at 275°F/135°C for 22 min. Cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 3 hours, leaving the cheesecakes in the muffin tin. Remove them from the muffin tin right before serving..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mini oreo cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!