" Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, " dunkin donuts " oreo coffee coolatta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
" Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook " dunkin donuts " oreo coffee coolatta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta:
- Make ready 16 of Oreo's – crushed with few ones set sdide.
- Make ready 2 cups of cold strong coffee.
- Make ready 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp. of chocolate syrup.
- Make ready of About 14 ice cubes.
- Take of Whipped cream.
- Prepare 7 Tbsp. of sugar.
Steps to make " Dunkin Donuts " Oreo Coffee Coolatta:
- Add all your ice cubes into the blender. Pour about 1 cup or so of your coffee in to give a liquid base…
- Using ice crush – blend it all together to give it that slushy texture. You do not want to blend all of the coffee and ice together all at once or it will get like cold coffee. Add cream, sugar, chocolate syrup. Stir well to combine..
- Do not add all the coffee at once. Add it gradually to make sure it does not end up to liquid. Blend oreo' s. Add whip cream. Enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food " dunkin donuts " oreo coffee coolatta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!