Oreo Cheesecake Dirt Cups.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oreo cheesecake dirt cups. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Cheesecake Dirt Cups is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Oreo Cheesecake Dirt Cups is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo cheesecake dirt cups using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cheesecake Dirt Cups:
- Prepare 1 package of Oreo cookies.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 boxes of vanilla instant pudding.
- Prepare 3 cups of milk.
- Get 12 oz of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 bag of gummi worms (optional).
Instructions to make Oreo Cheesecake Dirt Cups:
- Crush oreos, set aside..
- Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, butter & powdered sugar. Set aside..
- Mix pudding & milk. Then fold in cool whip..
- Combine cream cheese mix & pudding mix together. Mix well!.
- In a cup add a scoop of oreo crumbs, then a scoop of pudding cream cheese mix. Repeat til you fill the cup. Garnish with oreo crumbs & gummi worms..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food oreo cheesecake dirt cups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!