Oreo Pudding Dessert.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, oreo pudding dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Pudding Dessert is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Oreo Pudding Dessert is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have oreo pudding dessert using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Pudding Dessert:
- Take 1 pack of Oreo cookies.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 packs of Instant Chocolate pudding.
- Take 3 1/4 cups of cold milk.
- Make ready 1 pack of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tubs of Cool Whip.
Steps to make Oreo Pudding Dessert:
- Place Oreos in a large gallon size ziplock bag and crush into pieces. You could also put in food processor, but I like the bigger chunks of cookies. Reserve about 1/2 cup for topping..
- Combine melted butter with crushed oreos and flatten down as first layer in a 9 x 13 dish..
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding and milk together. Place into fridge to rest..
- In a separate bowl, combine softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in one container of Cool Whip..
- Layer cream cheese on top of Oreo crust..
- Remove pudding mix from fridge and give it a good stir. Layer on top of cream cheese layer..
- Cover pudding layer with remaining container of Cool Whip..
- Top with reserved Oreo crumbles. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oreo pudding dessert recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!