Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oreo truffle stuffed cupcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo truffle stuffed cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes:
- Get 1 1/2 packages of Regular Oreos.
- Prepare 1 package (8 oz) of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of Cake Mix (Any works; I used Betty Crocker Classic Yellow) Ingredients for the cake.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 6 cups of Powdered Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
Instructions to make Oreo Truffle Stuffed Cupcakes:
- Oreo Truffles.
- Crush 1 package of oreos in food processor or in a ziploc bag..
- Add 3/4- 1 package of cream cheese. Mix with hands until big ball is formed..
- Spoon into inch sized balls. Put in freezer for at least 20 minutes..
- Make cake according to directions on box. Line the cupcake pan with liners..
- Spoon enough batter into each cup to cover the bottom. Add the oreo truffles. Fill the rest of the cup, covering the truffle completely. Bake according to cake package..
- Frosting (Magnolia Bakery Vanilla Buttercream).
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine butter, 4 cups sugar, milk and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy, 3 to 5 minutes. Gradually add remaining sugar, 1 cup at a time, beating for about 2 minutes after each addition, until icing reaches desired consistency; you may not need to add all the sugar..
- Add desired amount of crushed oreos..
- Frost cupcakes when completely cooled. (Can top each cup cupcake with an Oreo.).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oreo truffle stuffed cupcakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!