Oreo Dino Muffin.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oreo dino muffin. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Dino Muffin is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Oreo Dino Muffin is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oreo dino muffin using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Dino Muffin:
- Prepare of Muffin:.
- Take 1 3/4 cups (260 gr) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (58 gr) of sugar.
- Take 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/3 cup (71 gr) of cold butter.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup (250 ml) of milk.
- Get 16 of oreo cookies coarsely chopped.
- Take of Topping:.
- Prepare 3 tbs of all purpose flour.
- Take 3 tbs of sugar.
- Take 5 of oreo cookies finely crushed.
- Make ready 2 tbs of cold butter.
- Make ready of Drizzle:.
- Make ready 1 cup (142 gr) of chopped white chocolate.
- Take 1/2 tbs of shortening.
Instructions to make Oreo Dino Muffin:
- In a large bowl combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside..
- Beat egg and milk, stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in 16 chopped cookies..
- Fill the muffin cup that has been laid by muffin liners about 2/3 full..
- For topping, combine flour, sugar, and 5 crushed oreo. Cut in the butter until crumbly..
- Sprinkle about 1 table spoon over each muffin..
- Bake at 400°F or 200°C for first 10 minutes and low the temperature to 350°F or 180°C for next 5-10 minutes or until muffin test done. (Insert a tooth pick, if it comes out clean, it means it's done. If still come out with wet batter, continue baking about 5-10 more minutes).
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan to wire rack to cool completely..
- Place the chopped white chocolate with shortening in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until all melted. Stir them to melt. If the chips are still not yet melt, put back in the microwave and heat for 15 more seconds at a time. Stirring after each period until completely melted. Put into pipping bag, and cut the corner. Drizzle over the top of your completely cooled muffin..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oreo dino muffin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!