Pumpkin Oreo Cookie /Jello Pudding Mousse Tart.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pumpkin oreo cookie /jello pudding mousse tart. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pumpkin Oreo Cookie /Jello Pudding Mousse Tart is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pumpkin Oreo Cookie /Jello Pudding Mousse Tart is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pumpkin oreo cookie /jello pudding mousse tart using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Oreo Cookie /Jello Pudding Mousse Tart:
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1 pkg of (4 serving size) instant pudding mix.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Gelatin.
- Get 1 pkg. of Pumpkin Oreos.
- Take 5 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of fine sugar or powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Oreo Cookie /Jello Pudding Mousse Tart:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, 8 X 8 non stick pan lightly greased.
- Separate Oreo cookies, remove the cream and put in a separate bowl. Crush cookies until they are crumbs about 1 -1/4 cups (reserve about 1/4 cup of crumbs for top). Combine the sugar, crumbs and the melted butter stir until the crumbs are will moistened. Pat the crumbs firmly and all the way up the sides of the pan. Bake for about 6 minutes, for a firmer, crunchier crust bake 5 minutes more. Let cool..
- Beat Heavy cream to stiff peaks and set aside, take the gelatin and the cookie cream filling and mix together.
- In a bowl, beat pudding mix and milk on low speed for 1 minute. Let set for 1 minute. Then fold in cookie cream and gelatin, next fold in the whipped cream, pour into crust sprinkle with crumbs and let set for 2 hours. Or until set..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food pumpkin oreo cookie /jello pudding mousse tart recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!