Oreo Cheesecake Bites.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, oreo cheesecake bites. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Cheesecake Bites is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Oreo Cheesecake Bites is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo cheesecake bites using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cheesecake Bites:
- Take 12 of oreo cookies.
- Prepare 2-8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1-5.3 oz of plain, fat free greek yogurt.
- Get 1/2 c. of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 package of muffin liners.
Steps to make Oreo Cheesecake Bites:
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line each muffin tin with a cupcake liner. Place one oreo in the bottom of each liner..
- In a mixing bowl blend together cream cheese, yogurt and sugar until blend with mixer..
- Add vanilla and mix. Add eggs one at a time until well blended..
- Using a cookie scooper, or spoon, scoop cream cheese mixture into the muffin pan over the oreo to cover oreo..
- Bake for 20 minutes. Pull out of oven and let cool..
- When cool, lightly take out of muffin tin and peel away the liner..
- Enjoy!! 😆😍😘.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food oreo cheesecake bites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!