Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake. An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe!
It's so silky smooth and loaded with chunks of Oreos. The no bake dessert for summer! No one can resist a slice of this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – it's the ultimate summer dessert!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, oreo's no-bake cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
An easy No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust. This simple no-bake cheesecake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe!
Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo's no-bake cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake:
- Take 36 of Oreo's cookies.
- Get 5 Tbs. of Butter.
- Prepare 3-3/4 of slabs of Cream Cheese.
- Take 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 Tbs. of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk (warmed).
- Take 1 packet of Gelatin (about 1 Tbs.).
Also known as No Bake Oreo Pie, it's an easy no bake dessert that's creamy, cold and loaded with cookies and cream. I've been making this for YEARS and it never disappoints. This recipe for No Bake Oreo Cheesecake does not use gelatine to set it, just firmly whipped double cream and plenty of chilling in the fridge time, meaning The consistency of this no bake cheesecake should be sliceable but not solid. Something like room temperature butter, it will give a little quiver if.
Steps to make Oreo's no-bake Cheesecake:
- Prep: Separate Oreos away from cookie and cream in two separate bowls..
- Put the cookies in a food processor and pulverize cookie to dust. Put crushed cookies in bowl. Take 1/2 cup of cookie dust and set it aside for later. Melt butter. Add butter to crushed cookie in bowl. Mix to get the consistency of wet sand. Dump "wet sand" in a spring form pan. Flatten evenly the bottom of pan, locked. Set aside..
- In a sauce pan on medium high heat, add cream cheese, Oreo cream, sugar and (clear, if you have it) vanilla extract. Stir till smooth, no lumps! Meanwhile, put milk in microwave for 30 seconds. Add gelatin to milk and stir to combine thoroughly. Add to cream cheese mixture. Cook and stir till boil. Remove from heat and add mixture to spring pan. Smooth out till flat. Add 1/2 cup extra cookie dust on top to cover completely. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving. Enjoy!!!.
Reviews for: Photos of PHILADELPHIA-OREO No-Bake Cheesecake. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is the ultimate cookies and cream dessert. With a crunchy Oreo crust and a creamy cheesecake filling, it's so easy to make! You don't even need to turn the oven on. No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is perfect for when you are craving the silky smooth delightfulness of Cheesecake but don't want to turn on your oven!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food oreo's no-bake cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!