Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oreo-stuffed ice cream sndwiches. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oreo-stuffed ice cream sndwiches using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches:
- Take 1 cup of and 1 tablespoons all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Get 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 of medium egg.
- Get 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Take of Vanilla Ice Cream, softened.
- Prepare of Oreo cookies (I used 6).
Instructions to make Oreo-Stuffed Ice Cream Sndwiches:
- Mix together the flour and baking soda in a bowl. In an electric mixer bowl mix the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and beat until fluffy. Add the salt, vanilla, eggs, and mix..
- To the fluffy mixture, add the flour mixture and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips. Roll into balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350°F/175° for 8-10 minutes. Then cool completely..
- Line a baking dish with plastic wrap, layer the bottom half with vanilla ice cream, and place the Oreo cookies on top. After that cover the top half with more ice cream, then place another piece of plastic wrap on top, and freeze for 2-6 hours..
- Using a greased glass cut circles of ice cream that are about the same size as the Oreo cookies. Finally sandwich the ice cream between 2 cookies and serve. ✨Enjoy!✨.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food oreo-stuffed ice cream sndwiches recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!