Oreo CheeseCake (no bake).
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, oreo cheesecake (no bake). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo CheeseCake (no bake) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Oreo CheeseCake (no bake) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oreo cheesecake (no bake) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo CheeseCake (no bake):
- Get 300 grams of Cream Cheese.
- Take 240 grams of Whip Cream/Heavy Cream.
- Take 250 grams of Sugar.
- Take 100 grams of Butter/Margarine.
- Take 16 pieces of Marie Biscuits crumbles.
- Prepare 1 pack of Oreo Biscuits crumbles (additional).
Steps to make Oreo CheeseCake (no bake):
- Break the Marie & Oreo biscuits (separate it's cream from the biscuits) into crumbles and put it in different bowl each..
- Melt the butter/margarine and mix it into the bowl of marie biscuits crumbles, get the cake pan (i use a 20cm diameters cake pan) and cover the pan edges with aluminium foil (to remove the cake easily from pan later) and then put the marie batter on its edges, after that put it in fridge for 15 minutes..
- Whip together the Cream Cheese, Whip/Heavy Cream, and sugar until it mixed (around 10-15 minutes), also you can add the oreo cream into the batter, and pour it into the cake pan that edges have already covered by marie crumbles and put it on fridge for around six hours (if your fridge was cold enough then just wait it for 2-3 hours).
- Add whatever topping you like, in this recipe i sprinkle the oreo crumbles on top of the cake.
- The Oreo CheeseCake were ready to serve (but slice it first okay, don't eat it whole 😆).
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food oreo cheesecake (no bake) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!