Yummy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake. Similar Recipes, Mascarpone Cheesecake Strawberry Cheesecake Mango Cheesecake Mango Custard Cheesecake. Take oreo cookies in a blender and powder them, add in melted butter and mix well. Which kind of cheesecake are you looking for?
Need a quick and easy dessert? Try this no-bake cheesecake for a delicious and creamy treat! With basic ingredients such as Oreo cookies, cream cheese, and cocoa powder, this is sure to be a fun recipe to make with the kids.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, yummy no bake oreo cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Similar Recipes, Mascarpone Cheesecake Strawberry Cheesecake Mango Cheesecake Mango Custard Cheesecake. Take oreo cookies in a blender and powder them, add in melted butter and mix well. Which kind of cheesecake are you looking for?
Yummy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Yummy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook yummy no bake oreo cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Make ready 500 g of cream cheese.
- Make ready 40 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of orange huice.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Get 2 cups of whipping cream.
- Take 40 g of sugar.
- Make ready 2 of Oreos (crushed).
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Get 20 g of gelatin.
A No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust! This easy no-bake cheesecake recipe makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! Cream cheese: I suggest letting the cream cheese soften to room temperature before mixing up the cheesecake filling so that it comes out much smoother. This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe is made with Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling packed with Oreo cookies!
Steps to make Yummy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake:
- Mix your crushed Oreos with melted butter (till it looks like wet sand)..
- Press the mixture into a lined springform pan using a wooden spatula to form a base and set aside..
- Whip the cream with 40g sugar on high speed till it reaches stiff peak and set aside..
- Bloom the gelatin and let cool slightly..
- Pour the gelatin into the cream cheese mixture and combine well..
- Pour the mixture over the base in the spring form pan and put in your freezer for about 2-3 hours or till it sets..
- Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice, orange juice and 40g sugar till smooth..
- Fold in about half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture..
- Cut into slices and serve..
Hi, I would really love to try out your recipe , looks yummy!! This No Bake Oreo Cheesecake is made with just a few ingredients! It's so silky smooth and loaded with chunks of Oreos. Next is the filling: we whip up some cream cheese, sugar, and whipping cream and then add in some crushed Oreos. Spread it into the crust and chill until it is completely firm.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food yummy no bake oreo cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!