Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, oreo truffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Truffles is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Oreo Truffles is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oreo truffles using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Truffles:
- Make ready 1 package of oreo cookies.
- Make ready 1 (8 oz.) of block cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- Take 3 bars (4 oz.) of each baking chocolate, white or semi-sweet.
- Make ready of Sprinkles (optional for topping).
Steps to make Oreo Truffles:
- Crush up all the oreos into fine crumbs, either using a food processor or place the cookies in a gallon sized Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Place the crumbs into a large bowl..
- Add the cream cheese to the bowl and use a hand mixer on medium-high speed to combine the two..
- Form equal sized balls with your hands and place them on a plate or parchment paper lined baking tray. Place them in the freezer for 30 minutes..
- In a medium bowl, melt the baking chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth. Set this aside to cool for a few minutes..
- To coat the truffles, work one at a time and place each in the bowl of melted chocolate. Use a fork to gently lift the truffle out of the chocolate – don't pierce it, just scoop it out with the forks tines. Tap the fork gently against the edge of the bowl to let any excess chocolate drip off, then gently drop the truffle into a parchment lined baking tray. If topping with sprinkles, then sprinkle them on immediately after dropping the truffle into the tray, before the chocolate starts to set..
- Place the truffles in the fridge for at least 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden and set..
- Store these truffles in the fridge for up to 5 days..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oreo truffles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!