Oreo Icecream Cake.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oreo icecream cake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Icecream Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Oreo Icecream Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook oreo icecream cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Icecream Cake:
- Get 2 of large pie plates, 9×13 pan, or make 12 to 16 cupcakes.
- Make ready 1 oz of pkg. oreo cookies with the cream attached.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 gal of Vanilla Ice Cream or any flavor you choose.
- Get 1 of medium container frozen whipped topping like cool whip.
- Make ready of toasted nuts.
- Take of hot fudge sauce*.
- Prepare of caramel apple sauce*.
- Take of *see other recipes.
Instructions to make Oreo Icecream Cake:
- Crush Oreos and combine with melted butter. Reserve at least 1 cup of crumbs for later, and press remaining crumbs firmly into a 9 by 13 inch pan..
- Let ice cream become soft enough to spread onto crumbs, or slice ice cream in1 inch layers and place on top of crumbs and press seams together..
- Top ice cream with a few more crumbs..
- Drizzle with Hot fudge Sauce and sprinkle toasted nuts on top if desired..
- Spread Whipped topping over all, and drizzle again with Hot fudge Sauce. Cover and return to freezer..
- You can also follow above directions to make cupcakes, or make into 2 pie plates..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food oreo icecream cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!