Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes. It's a fudge swirled mini cheesecake that sits on top of an Oreo cookie. Since then so many bloggers have. Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes are a delicious twist on your standard cupcake.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Add another tablespoon of cheesecake batter on top, filling the cupcake liner. Use a toothpick or butterknife to gently swirl the fudge into the cheesecake mix.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fudge swirled oreo bottom cheesecake cupcakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
It's a fudge swirled mini cheesecake that sits on top of an Oreo cookie. Since then so many bloggers have. Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes are a delicious twist on your standard cupcake.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fudge swirled oreo bottom cheesecake cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes:
- Prepare 18 of double stuff Oreos.
- Make ready 2 (8 oz) of packets cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Hot fudge sauce (If do not want to make you can use Nutella).
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Get 2 cups of sugar.
- Get 1 (12 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
It's a fudge swirled mini cheesecake that sits on top of an Oreo cookie. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. Place an Oreo in the bottom of each one. Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes are a bite-size dessert featuring creamy cheesecake and a hidden oreo crust on the bottom.
Steps to make Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes:
- Pre heat over 275. Line muffin tin with 18 cupcake liners. Place an Oreo in the bottom of each one..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Beat in vanilla, eggs, sour cream and salt. Beat until smooth. Put to side..
- To make hot fudge sauce combine in a medium saucepan butter,cocoa powder, chocolate chips, sugar, and evaporated milk. Stir to combine over medium-low heat..
- Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Immediately reduce heat to low and continue simmering for 7 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Remove from heat add vanilla. Pour mixture into a blender and blend the mixture for 2 minutes. Pour into a heat safe container to store. Worth making for the cupcakes!!!!!.
- Now add a tbsp of the cheesecake batter to each muffin cup. Place a tsp of the hot fudge next, then top off with cheesecake batter. Take a toothpick (I used a straw) and swirl the fudge into the cheesecake mix..
- Bake for 22-25 minutes until filling is set. Cool completely in the tin before removing. Store in refrigerator. Again, these are delicious!!!! Enjoy!.
They're easy to make with only six ingredients and versatile enough for parties, birthdays, game day and holidays. Make cheesecake: In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and cocoa powder. Drizzle with more hot fudge and sprinkle with Oreos. Oreo Fudge Cheesecake recipe: Try this Oreo Fudge Cheesecake recipe, or contribute your own. Combine the cookie crumbs for the crust and butter and press into the bottom of the pan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fudge swirled oreo bottom cheesecake cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!