Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate french silk pie w/oreo crust. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate french silk pie w/oreo crust using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust:
- Prepare 4 oz of Good Unsweetened Baking Chocolate.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Get 2 sticks of butter, room temp.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Vanilla extract (or flavored liquor).
- Take 4 of large eggs, COLD.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Oreo Thins, (use 1/2 pkg save the rest).
- Take 2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- Get 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Shaved dark chocolate or chocolate chips to decorate.
Instructions to make Chocolate French Silk Pie w/Oreo Crust:
- Melt the chocolate in a small microwave safe bowl. 45 seconds on high (may need few more seconds). Stir to smooth. Set aside to cool but still able to drizzle into sugar mixture..
- Make crust – place Oreos in food processor and pulse until ground. Add in melted butter and pulse to combine. Pour into a 9” pie pan. Press to smooth out and up the sides. Put in fridge to chill while finishing pie. (Can make Crust the night before.).
- In a kitchen aide mixer beat the sugar and butter until fluffy (about 5 minutes)..
- Change to whisk attachment. Drizzle melted chocolate into butter sugar mixture (make sure completely cool). Add in vanilla or your flavor choice. Whisk mixture thoroughly until combined. It will still be a bit grainy but that is okay..
- Turn mixer on medium (# 7). Very important that eggs need to be COLD when adding. Add eggs 1 AT A TIME. Beat for 5 MINUTES between each egg you are adding. When you are done it will be smooth and creamy..
- Pour into pie crust. Smooth to make even and put in fridge to chill at least 2 hours or overnight..
- When ready to serve whisk your heavy cream and powdered sugar to make your whipped cream. Top your pie how ever you want to decorate. Top with the chocolate. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate french silk pie w/oreo crust recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!