Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies:
- Get of For Brownies :.
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Get 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Take 2 teaspoons of red food coloring.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of For Filling :.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 12 of Oreos, roughly crushed.
Steps to make Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, then spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder..
- In another bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar. Add in the egg, food coloring and vanilla..
- Stir in the dry ingredients and set aside..
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla. Stir in the Oreos until evenly combined..
- Pour half of the red velvet brownie batter into the prepared pan. Smooth with a spatula..
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the red velvet batter..
- Drop the remaining red velvet batter over the top and spread evenly over the top..
- Bake until a skewer comes out with only a few red velvet crumbs on it, about 25 – 30 minutes..
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into squares..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!