Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, peanut butter oreo dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter oreo dessert using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert:
- Make ready 30 of Oreos.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Take 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Take 9 of peanut butter cups chopped.
- Get 3.9 oz of pkg instant chocolate fudge pudding mix.
- Take 8 oz of whipped topping.
- Get 2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert:
- Crush oreos into fine pieces. Save 1/4 cup for topping..
- Mix remaining oreos with melted butter. Press in greased 8" square baking dish..
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar until smooth..
- Fold in whipped topping and spread over crust..
- Top with peanut butter cups..
- Beat milk, pudding mix and powdered sugar about 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping and spread over peanut butter cups..
- Top with remaining cookie crumbs..
- Refrigerate 2 hours..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food peanut butter oreo dessert recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!