White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, white cupcakes with whipped oreo icing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have white cupcakes with whipped oreo icing using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing:
- Prepare of White cupcakes, baked I used a box mix I always use Duncan Hines.
- Make ready 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Get 12 of Oreo Cookies.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of powdered sugar adjust for sweetness to taste).
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make White Cupcakes with whipped Oreo icing:
- I used a duncan Hines cake mix. I substituted the water in the recipe for milk and I added a splash of vanilla..
- Pulse 1 sleeve of oreo cookies until they are pretty fine. If you do not have a food processor put in a ziplock bag and beat with a can or rolling pin..
- Beat heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla with a mixer. Whip until medium to firm peaks form. Fold in crushed cookies..
- Use a pastry bag and a 1 m piping tip and pipe a swirl on top of the cupcake. Enjoy..
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food white cupcakes with whipped oreo icing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!