Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, oreo truffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Oreo Truffles is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Oreo Truffles is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook oreo truffles using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Truffles:
- Make ready 25 pieces of – Oreo Cookies.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of – Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Dark & white chocolate (as needed),Melted.
- Make ready of Sprinkles & Chocolate syrup for garnishing.
Steps to make Oreo Truffles:
- Add Oreo cookies in a food processor or mixer and blended them until fine crumbs..
- Add Cream Cheese into the food processor and blended until well combined..
- Now by using your hands from the mixture shape it into balls or patties..
- Place the balls on a parchment paper lined baking tray and refrigerate for 15 minutes to set..
- Now place the chocolates in a microwave safe bowl & microwave chocolates until melted and smooth.Stir occasionally..
- Now dip the frozen balls or patties in melted chocolate until coated properly and again place them onto the parchment paper lined baking tray and garnish them with sprinkles and chocolate syrup..
- Place them again in the refrigerator until chocolate hardens.Once they set serve & enjoy..
- You can store them in an air tight container in the refrigerator up to 2 months..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oreo truffles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!