Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave).
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fluffy mini oreo cupcakes recipe (in a microwave). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fluffy mini oreo cupcakes recipe (in a microwave) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave):
- Prepare 8 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 6 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature and seperated.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of vanilla yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- Make ready 3 of oreos, crushed.
Steps to make Fluffy Mini Oreo Cupcakes Recipe (In a Microwave):
- Gather all the ingredients. Next, sift all the dry ingredients together to combine. In a separate bowl, add together the egg yolk, yoghurt and melted butter, whisk to combine. To continue, on medium low speed, whisk the egg white with a mixer or whisk till soft peaks form..
- Then, add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly to combine, next, add about 2 tablespoons of the whipped egg whites and gently with a spatula, fold it in. After, pour this mixture onto the rest of the whipped egg whites and fold the egg whites in, fold till thoroughly combined, do not over mix. The cupcake batter is ready..
- To continue, in a microwave safe plate, place the silicon cupcake moulds and line with cupcake liners. Fill the cupcake moulds with the cupcake batter, filling about 3/4 way up..
- Microwave the cupcakes for about 2 minutes and 20 seconds. Time may vary. If after the given time, a toothpick doesn't come out clean, microwave again but using 10 second intervals. After microwaving let cool for 2 minutes and serve warm. Cool completely and top with some oreo frosting (crushed oreos + vanilla buttercream) to serve if desired. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fluffy mini oreo cupcakes recipe (in a microwave) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!