Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cream cheese chicken with bacon. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cream cheese chicken with bacon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon:
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless breasts.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 2 of heaping tbsp sour cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare of Onion and garlic powders, salt and pepper.
- Get 1-2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Make ready of Bacon bits.
Steps to make Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon:
- Preheat oven to 400. In a sprayed casserole, lay breasts smooth side down. Make a pocket in the center of each piece. I seasoned both sides with salt pepper onion and garlic powder..
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, the sour cream, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, and ranch seasoning. Spread equal amounts in each breast then cover with shredded cheese. Make sure to cover the cream cheese. It acts like a cap..
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes I covered it just to make sure it baked through completely. Bake about 15 minutes longer and done. Top with sour cream and bacon bits..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cream cheese chicken with bacon recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!