Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken with Spaghetti in Cream Sauce.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mozzarella stuffed chicken with spaghetti in cream sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken with Spaghetti in Cream Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken with Spaghetti in Cream Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mozzarella stuffed chicken with spaghetti in cream sauce using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken with Spaghetti in Cream Sauce:
- Take 3 of large chicken breasts.
- Get of Fresh mozzarella (block).
- Make ready 1/2 box of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated parmesan.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 3/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1 Tbsp of dry italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Steps to make Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken with Spaghetti in Cream Sauce:
- Slice chicken breasts horizontally on one side to make long "pockets" in center..
- Cut mozzarella into rectangular slices and fold into chicken centers..
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 1/2 cup grated parmesan, Italian and garlic seasonings, 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, and salt and pepper..
- Melt 1/2 cup butter..
- Dip chicken breasts into butter, coating both sides, then cover in breadcrumb mixture, being careful to keep the mozzarella securely inside..
- Pour enough olive oil into a pan (on medium heat) to coat the bottom. Melt 2 Tbsp butter in pan..
- Cook chicken breasts on stove for two minutes per side (or until your preferred color), then place on nonstick baking sheet. (Baking sheet with aluminum foil and Pam spray will work, too.).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 tbsp fresh parsley..
- Cook spaghetti according to box instructions and preferred firmness, strain, and return to pot..
- Pour cream sauce over spaghetti and stir..
- Serve chicken breasts atop spaghetti, garnish with fresh parsley if desired..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mozzarella stuffed chicken with spaghetti in cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!