Bourbon and Cream Chicken.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bourbon and cream chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bourbon and Cream Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bourbon and Cream Chicken is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bourbon and cream chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bourbon and Cream Chicken:
- Make ready 2-3 lbs of chicken breast.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2.5 cups of mushrooms.
- Get 2 cups of spinach.
- Get 1 pint of heavy cream.
- Get 2 of shallots.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- Take 1/3 of Kentucky bourbon.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
Instructions to make Bourbon and Cream Chicken:
- Cut chicken into strips. Coat with flour, salt, and pepper in a bag. Shake..
- Pour into skillet with oil. Cook on med-low temp until done. Chicken should be tender, not hard. Remove and set aside.
- In same skillet, add butter and shallots. Sautee 1 minute. Add mushrooms. Sautee for another minute.
- Add bourbon. Dont freak out if it flames up. This happens with strong burbon.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, starting with the cream. This includes the cooked chicken.
- Simmer on low for about 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper if desired. I like the cream saltier.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food bourbon and cream chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!