Sour Cream Noodle Bake.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sour cream noodle bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sour Cream Noodle Bake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sour Cream Noodle Bake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sour cream noodle bake using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sour Cream Noodle Bake:
- Get 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- Get 1 cup of sliced green onions.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 pkg. (16 oz.) of wide egg noodles.
- Take 2 cans (15 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- Get 4 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 cups of cottage cheese.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. of dried parsley.
- Take 2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of ground red pepper.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Sour Cream Noodle Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a large pot cook hamburger with chopped onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper and parsley until browned; drain and return to pot..
- Add tomato sauce and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook egg noodles as directed on package. Drain and return to pot..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese with a little salt, some pepper and the ground red pepper..
- Fold in the chopped green onions..
- Add the cheese mixture to the cooked noodles; mix well..
- Prepare a 9×13 dish for baking for this meal and one for freezing. Place 1/4 of the noodle mixture into each dish..
- Top each dish with a 1/4 of the meat mixture..
- Top each dish with a 1/4 of the cheddar cheese..
- Repeat all steps in a second layer to use up all remaining ingredients..
- Place one 9×13 dish in the oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly..
- Allow the freezer dish to cool completely, then cover in plastic wrap and aluminum foil and store in freezer. Tip: Write date, dish name, oven temp and time on top of aluminum foil..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sour cream noodle bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!