Alabama Cream Corn 🌽.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, alabama cream corn 🌽. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alabama Cream Corn 🌽 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Alabama Cream Corn 🌽 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have alabama cream corn 🌽 using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Alabama Cream Corn 🌽:
- Take 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Take 6 (15 ounce) of cans WHITE whole kernal corn.
- Take 4 ounce of can of diced Jalepenos (about 2-3 tablespoons).
- Take Pinch of salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Alabama Cream Corn 🌽:
- Preheat oven to 375 Prepare a large casserole dish for baking.
- Drain and rinse corn, then pour corn into large mixing bowl.
- Melt butter and cream cheese in a small pot. (or in bowl in microwave for 1-2 mins) Cream cheese should be soft but butter should be melted.
- Add butter and cream cheese to the corn and give it a good mix.
- Mix in Jalapenos (canned jalepenos may be drained and seeds picked out for less heat).
- Sprinkle in salt and black pepper. Blend well. (Optional seasonings & spices may be added here). NOTE: Taste before adding extra seasonings..
- Pour into baking dish and bake uncovered 40-45 mins. (Oven times my vary) A slight crust may form on top of, or around sides of corn..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food alabama cream corn 🌽 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!