Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked tilapia and potatoes in cream. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked tilapia and potatoes in cream using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream:
- Make ready 3 of tilapia fillets (about 500 gr).
- Make ready 2-3 of big potatoes.
- Prepare 200 ml of cream 15-20%.
- Get 2 of tb.s. green peas.
- Make ready 1/2 of t.s. mustard.
- Take of dill.
- Make ready of butter.
Steps to make Baked Tilapia and Potatoes in Cream:
- Wrap unpeeled potatoes in foil and bake about 1 hour at 200 C. Let them cool down. Peel and cut thick slices of potato. Greeze an ovenproof dish with butter and make a potato base, sprinkle with green peas and place the fish on top and pour the cream. Bake 20-25 minutes at 200 C. Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped dill..
- Video where I am cooking this recipe https://youtu.be/zjtVbpykIqw?sub_confirmation=1.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food baked tilapia and potatoes in cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!