Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! This easy to follow and make Cajun Pasta is really good and will warn the entire family's inside with this Cajun profile of flavors.
Fresh Banana Cream CheesecakeBanana Cream Cheesecake Topped with Bavarian Cream and Pasta Da VinciSautéed Chicken, Mushrooms and Onions in a Delicious Madeira Wine Sauce Large Shrimp Sautéed with Tomatoes, Lemon, Garlic, Herbs and Fresh Basil on Top of Angel Hair Pasta. Keyword: cajun pasta, cajun sausage pasta, cajun shrimp pasta. In a bowl, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning and make sure it is well coated.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shrimp and sausage w/angel hair pasta in a cajun cream sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. Because the Cajun sauce is homemade, it is so much better than anything in a jar! This easy to follow and make Cajun Pasta is really good and will warn the entire family's inside with this Cajun profile of flavors.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp and sausage w/angel hair pasta in a cajun cream sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce:
- Make ready of Angel hair pasta.
- Take 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Get 1/2 lb of beef smoked sausage.
- Make ready of Sauce ingredients:.
- Get of Grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Take 1 tbsp of corn starch.
- Make ready 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of coarse black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1 of Tomato chopped.
- Make ready 1 half of an onion chopped.
- Make ready Half of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onion bulbs.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- Make ready squeeze of Fresh lemon for.
Cook the angel hair pasta in boiling salted water following the package directions. If you want to make your dish a bit saucier, reserve at least half a cup of cooking water. We recommend dipping a measuring cup in the water before dumping it, as the pasta water both loosens the sauce so it can. This creamy chicken sausage pasta packs so much flavor.
Steps to make Shrimp and sausage w/Angel hair pasta in a Cajun cream sauce:
- Boil Angel hair pasta on high for 6 minutes. Drain and rinse. Set aside..
- Brown beef sausage in a pan set aside. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Season shrimp with cajun spices. Use the same pan adding 1 tbsp butter and brown shrimp with the shells. Set aside and throw away shells. Do not drain or clean pan..
- Using the same pan you cooked the meat in, add 1 tbsp butter then add the onions, red pepper, garlic, green onions, and tomatoes. Cook till they sweat..
- Add the spices along with corn starch to the pan. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add the cream cheese. Stir. While stirring add in parmesan cheese..
- Stirring slowly, add the heavy cream then add the chicken broth. Let simmer on low- med heat for 20 mins. Check and stir continuously to make sure cheese is thoroughly dissolved in pan..
- Once sauce is finished add spinach and spqeeze of lemon and cook for additional two minutes until spinach is wilted..
- Mix sauce with pasta and meat. Enjoy!! 🤗.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook angel hair according to package directions. Add Cajun seasoning and paprika and stir until combined. Add white wine and heavy cream and let simmer until. This Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp, colorful veggies, and the most delicious zesty alfredo sauce. So we compromised and added in a bunch of shrimp. (< – Which I will note are a serious labor of seafood-love here in Spain, since we have to peel, devein, and pop the.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food shrimp and sausage w/angel hair pasta in a cajun cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!