Jalapeno Cream Corn.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, jalapeno cream corn. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jalapeno Cream Corn is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Jalapeno Cream Corn is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jalapeno cream corn using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Cream Corn:
- Take 2 (15 oz) of cans whole corn.
- Take 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Colby Jack shredded cheese.
- Get 6 of Jalapeno slices diced up, more or less to your taste.
Instructions to make Jalapeno Cream Corn:
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pan over medium heat..
- Stir to combine as cheese and cream cheese melt..
- Cover, turn heat down to low, stirring to keep it from sticking and to heat evenly..
- Serve warm..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jalapeno cream corn recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!