Cream of Chicken Burritos.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cream of chicken burritos. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cream of Chicken Burritos is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cream of Chicken Burritos is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cream of chicken burritos using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of Chicken Burritos:
- Take 1.5 C of shredded chicken.
- Get 1 C of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 C of long grain rice.
- Take 2 C of water.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper; large julienne.
- Take 1/2 of red onion; julienne.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Get 1 pinch of crushed pepper flakes.
- Take 3 C of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/4 of white wine vinegar.
- Get 1 C of chihuahua cheese.
- Make ready 3 of large flour tortillas.
- Make ready as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
- Make ready as needed of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Cream of Chicken Burritos:
- Combine chicken stock and shredded chicken with a pinch of salt in a small saucepot. Add extra stock if necessary to cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook until chicken is thoroughly heated through, approximately 10 minutes. Do not boil..
- Combine rice and water in small saucepot. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce to a simmer. Cook 15 minutes. Set aside to steam 5 minutes. Do not remove the lid at any point..
- Combine soup and vinegar in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to low..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a medium sized sauce pan. Add peppers and onions. Saute on high for 1 minute, then reduce heat to medium. Cook approximately 5 minutes or until peppers are almost tender..
- Add garlic, crushed pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Saute 10-20 seconds until garlic is fragrant, not browned..
- Preheat the broiler on your oven..
- Strain shredded chicken and reserve stock..
- Add shredded chicken to pan with 1/2 C reserved chicken stock. Reduce until liquid has evaporated, about 1-2 minutes..
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour enough soup along the bottom just to cover..
- Lay out three burrito sized tortillas on a large work surface. Divy the rice amongst the three tortillas. Repeat with chicken mixture..
- Wrap each burrito and place snugly in the casserole dish. Spread soup all over the tortillas..
- Top with cheese. Place under broiler for approximately 1 minute..
- Variations; roasted bell peppers, spinach, brown rice, enchilada sauce, salsa verde, guacamole, shredded pork or beef, avocado, sofrito, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, salsa, jalapeno, poblano, shallots, white vinegar, apple cider vinegar, herbes de provence, Italian seasoning, hummus, black beans, pinto beans, parsley, cilantro, scallions, rice wine vinegar, basil, white wine, parmesan, mozzarella, swiss, goat cheese, cotija, queso fresco, bacon, chives, dried chile puree, fried egg,.
- Hollandaise, aioli, crispy diced potatoes, pepperjack, cheddar, smoked paprika, white pepper, babaghanoush, tabouleh, champagne or sherry vinegar, thyme, rosemary, basil, tarragon, zucchini, sour cream, creme fraiche, heavy cream, bechamel, sage, oregano, lemon thyme, mushrooms, leeks, mint, lemon, eggplant, chives, white pepper, coriander, couscous, quinoa, carrots, peas, arugula.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cream of chicken burritos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!