Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have carrot cake with cream cheese frosting using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting:
- Take of Cake:.
- Take 2 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Get 1 package of matchstick carrots, chopped (or 2 cups grated).
- Make ready 8 oz of can crushed pineapple.
- Take 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready of Frosting:.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 1 of \2 cup softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectioner sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting:
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Sift together dry ingredients.
- Blend in oil, sugar and eggs.
- Beat until well blended.
- Mix in carrots, pineapple with juice, nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into 2 greased 9" cake pans or a well greased bundt pan.
- Bake 30-45 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool completely before removing from pan.
- Beat butter and cream cheese until very well blended.
- Add vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add sugar in small increments, scraping sides and bottom of mixer frequently.
- If you like a lot of frosting between layers you may want to double the recipe. A single recipe is perfect for a bundt.
- Garnish with toasted chopped walnuts.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food carrot cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!