Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cinnamon crisp ice cream neapolitan. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cinnamon crisp ice cream neapolitan using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan:
- Get 12 of eggroll wrappers.
- Take 2 tablespoons of melted salted butter.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar.
- Get 4 cups of vanilla.
- Take of Fir Serving.
- Make ready of Whipped cream.
- Get of Chocolate and Caramel sauce homemade or store bought.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan:
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay eggroll wrappers on parchment.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake until golden and crisp anout 5 minutes. Set aside to cool. They can be made hours in advance.When ready to serve assemble nepolioians.
- Assemble Nepalian right before serving.
- Place one cinnamon crisp on serve plate.
- Carefully. So as not to break crisp spread 1/2 cup Vanlla ice cream.
- Top ice cream with another crisp.
- Spread another 1/2 cup ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauces.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food cinnamon crisp ice cream neapolitan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!