Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, jalapeno sour cream dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have jalapeno sour cream dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip:
- Make ready 8-10 of jalapeno's.
- Take 1 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 of whole bunch of cilantro.
- Make ready 1 packet of hidden valley fiesta ranch dip mix (Secret is the fiesta).
- Prepare 1 of serrano pepper (if like spicy).
Instructions to make Jalapeno Sour Cream Dip:
- Cut stems off of jalapeños and place into a food processor. (The more seeds the hotter the dip will be). If like spicy cut the stem off of a serrano pepper and add..
- Cut the whole bunch of cilantro stems off and place in food processor on top of peppers. Empty packet of fiesta ranch dip next..
- Add sour cream and mayo next and blend until smooth. Place into small container and in the refrigerator until thickens. Enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food jalapeno sour cream dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!