Star Berry Cream Puff.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, star berry cream puff. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Star Berry Cream Puff is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Star Berry Cream Puff is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook star berry cream puff using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Star Berry Cream Puff:
- Get 1 sheet of ready to use puff pastry, room temperature.
- Make ready 200 gr of fresh mix berries (strawberry, blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry, diced).
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbs of water.
- Get 2 tbs of flour.
- Get 200 gr of heavy whipped cream, whip until peak stiff.
- Make ready 2 tbs of confectioner sugar.
Instructions to make Star Berry Cream Puff:
- Beat the egg and water in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Place the pastry sheet on the work surface which was already sprinkled with flour. Cut the puff pastry using a star-shaped cutter (around 4 3 inches size). Put the pastry stars onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Brush with the egg mixture..
- Bake in a preheated 400F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and let the pastries cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes..
- Carefully split each pastry into two layers. Just before serving, arrange the mix berries onto each bottom pastry layer. Top with whipped cream and close with the second layer. Sprinkle the confectioner sugar on top. Enjoy! 😋.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food star berry cream puff recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!