Chocolate Ice Cream.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate ice cream. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Ice Cream is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Ice Cream is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chocolate ice cream using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Ice Cream:
- Take 100 g of sugar.
- Prepare 250 ml of condensed milk (50g of sugar).
- Get 200 g of pure chocolate.
- Prepare 8 of egg yolks.
- Take 4 of full tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Take 500 ml of whipped cream.
- Take 200 ml of soy milk.
Instructions to make Chocolate Ice Cream:
- TIP: You could try adding less soy milk and sugar or use chocolate milk instead..
- Melt the chocolate au bain-marie while you prepair the other ingredients..
- Use mixer on the whipped cream..
- Add the egg yolks..
- Put the condensed milk in a bowl..
- Add the cocoa powder and sugar..
- Slowly add some soy milk to the melted chocolate and pour as much as you can into the bowl..
- Give the bowl a stir and use the remaining soy milk to clean the chocolate bowl, before it get hard..
- When you have a nice consistency in both mixtures, add them together and mix until it is ready..
- The mixture is pretty fluid and sweet (52%), but don't worry it will become ice cream in the fridge..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate ice cream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!