Cream Mizu Yōkan; Wagashi.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cream mizu yōkan; wagashi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream Mizu Yōkan; Wagashi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cream Mizu Yōkan; Wagashi is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have cream mizu yōkan; wagashi using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Mizu Yōkan; Wagashi:
- Get 4 g of Agar ager.
- Get 300 ml of Water.
- Get 200 g of Koshian (bean jam).
- Make ready 50 g of Granulated Sugar.
- Get 120 ml of Fresh cream (fat content≒35%).
Steps to make Cream Mizu Yōkan; Wagashi:
- [Prepare Cream] Whip 150ml of fresh cream as cooling with ice water. Whip until it forms a soft and keep it cool..
- [Make a Mizu Yōkan part] Put 200ml of water in a pot. Add 2g of agar ager and mix them. Heat it up on a medium flame to boiling. Skim off the scum. Turn down the flame. Simmer it for 2min.Skim off the scum. Turn down the flame. Simmer it for 2min..
- Pour the agar liquid into 200g of Koshian (bean jam) and mix them. Pour it into a mold. Cool it with ice water..
- [Make Cream part] Put 100ml of water in a pot. Add 2g of agar ager and mix them. Heat it up on a medium flame to boiling. Turn down the flame. Simmer it for 2min..
- Add 50g of granulated sugar and mix them on medium flame. Once it boils, turn down the flame. Skim off the scum again. Simmer it for 1min. Then turn off the flame..
- Pour the agar liquid into the whipped cream as mixing. Pour the mixture on the Mizu-Yōkan part which hardened half. Set it by cooling it..
- Unmold it. Cut it and enjoy!.
- You can add crushed sesames for toppings..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cream mizu yōkan; wagashi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!