Sour Cream Apple Pie.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, sour cream apple pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sour Cream Apple Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sour Cream Apple Pie is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sour cream apple pie using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sour Cream Apple Pie:
- Prepare 1 of x 9" pie crust.
- Make ready of Pie filling:.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 2 of tblsp all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/8 of tspn salt.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 of tspn vanilla extract.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of apple peeled & chopped (Granny Smith or similar).
- Take of Topping:.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 of tspn cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 cup of cold butter cut into small pieces.
Steps to make Sour Cream Apple Pie:
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Mix all of the pie filling ingredients (except the apple) in a medium-large bowl. Then mix the apple in..
- Pour the pie filling into the pie shell..
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes..
- Then turn down the oven to 350° & continue baking for 30 minutes..
- Right before the 30 minutes expires, mix the topping ingredients together in a small bowl..
- Add the topping and bake another 15 minutes..
- Can be served warm or at room temp. Store in the refrigerator. It's really good cold the next day. 😊.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sour cream apple pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!