Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Muffins.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, cream cheese-banana-nut muffins. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Muffins is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Muffins is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cream cheese-banana-nut muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Muffins:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Butter (12 Tbls).
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- Get 2 cups of sugar.
- Get 2 of Large eggs.
- Get 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of mashed bananas (1 1/4 pounds unpeeled bananas, about 4 medium).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla.
Steps to make Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Muffins:
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- Beat butter and cream-cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition..
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture. Beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in bananas, nuts and Vanilla..
- Spoon evenly in to 24 paper lined muffin cups..
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cream cheese-banana-nut muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!