No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, no churn cookies and cream ice cream. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no churn cookies and cream ice cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream:
- Take 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 1 can (14 oz.) of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/2 (1 pack) of regular Oreos, coarsely chopped.
Instructions to make No Churn Cookies and Cream Ice Cream:
- Pour the cream and vanilla into a large bowl and use a hand mixer with the whisk attachment to whisk it on high speed until stiff peaks form..
- Pour in the sweetened condensed milk and crushed oreos use a rubber spatula to gently fold everything together..
- Pour out the mixture into a freezer safe container. I usually just use a loaf pan, which is the perfect size. I just line the loaf pan with plastic wrap, pour in the mixture, smooth the top, then wrap the plastic wrap tightly over the top..
- Place it in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Then scoop it out to serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food no churn cookies and cream ice cream recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!