Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- Get 1 box of French vanilla cake mix.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1-4 of serving box instant banana cream pudding.
- Get 1 jar of Beechnut banana baby food.
- Get 1 cup of crushed mini Nila Wafers.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 jar of marshmallow fluff.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready of Extra Nila Wafers for garnish.
Instructions to make Banana Pudding Cake with Cream Cheese fluff icing:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and lightly flour 2 – 9"round cake pans, or place liners in regular size cupcake tins. (Recipe yields a dozen cupcakes, and 1 – 9" round cake perfectly).
- In a large bowl, add cake mix, eggs, oil, milk, and pudding mix. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed using an electric mixer. Stir in banana baby food, and crushed wafers until combined..
- Evenly distribute the cake batter into prepared cake pans or cupcake tins. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. (If making cupcakes, use approximately 1/3 cup batter per cupcake).
- While cakes are cooling, mix cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and powdered sugar in a large bowl until shiny and smooth..
- Dip each cooled cupcake into the icing or pour and spread icing over the cooled cakes. Use any remaining Nila Wafers as garnish. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food banana pudding cake with cream cheese fluff icing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!