Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, thai pumpkin and coconut cream soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai pumpkin and coconut cream soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup:
- Get 350 of grm yellow pumpkin (peeled) cubed.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 5 of oo ml chicken stock.
- Make ready 800 ml of coconut cream (canned).
- Get 1 cup of basil leaves.
- Take to taste of pepper and salt.
- Get of Ingredients for shrimp paste.
- Prepare 125 of grm prawns (shelled and deveined).
- Get 10 of shallots,peeled.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli,minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger,grated.
- Get 1 tsp of dark brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of lemon grass stalk, finely chopped.
Steps to make Thai Pumpkin And Coconut Cream Soup:
- Using a mortar and pestle pound together all the ingredients listed under shrimp paste to form a well mixed paste..
- Toss the pumpkin cubes in lemon juice and keep aside..
- In a heavy bottomed pan add the shrimp paste, coconut cream and 250 ml chicken stock.Whisk well so no lumps remain..
- On medium heat, stirring occasionally, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and stir to ensure there are no lumps..
- Add pumpkin and cook on low heat until pumpkin is tender but not mushy..
- Add the remaining 250 ml chicken stock, salt,pepper and basil leaves. Stir through and cook for a further 10 minutes..
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai pumpkin and coconut cream soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!