Banana Cream Lasagna.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, banana cream lasagna. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Banana Cream Lasagna is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Banana Cream Lasagna is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana cream lasagna using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Cream Lasagna:
- Prepare 2 of rows of golden oreos.
- Get 2 of rows of vanilla wafers.
- Make ready 8 tbls of butter.
- Make ready 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Make ready 16 oz of cool whip.
- Get 2 (3.4 oz) of banana pudding mixes.
- Make ready 3 cups of milk.
Instructions to make Banana Cream Lasagna:
- Crush oreos and mix with 8 tbls melted butter.
- Spread to cover bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- In bowl mix cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, 8oz cool whip. Mix well and cover crust mixture..
- In another bowl mix pudding mix and milk. Cover cream cheese layer and refrigerate at least 5 minutes..
- Top with rest of cool whip and add some more crushed vanilla wafers..
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food banana cream lasagna recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!