Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies:
- Take of For Brownies :.
- Get 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- Take 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of red food coloring.
- Take 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Take of For Filling :.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 12 of Oreos, roughly crushed.
Steps to make Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies:
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, then spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder..
- In another bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar. Add in the egg, food coloring and vanilla..
- Stir in the dry ingredients and set aside..
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla. Stir in the Oreos until evenly combined..
- Pour half of the red velvet brownie batter into the prepared pan. Smooth with a spatula..
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the red velvet batter..
- Drop the remaining red velvet batter over the top and spread evenly over the top..
- Bake until a skewer comes out with only a few red velvet crumbs on it, about 25 – 30 minutes..
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into squares..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food oreo cream cheese stuffed red velvet brownies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!