White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing. A moist and spicy carrot cake cupcake is topped with a cream cheese frosting flavored with a hint of white chocolate and orange. This is a very moist and light carrot muffin. It's not too sweet and not greasy like other carrot muffins/cakes.
You'll be icing perfect birthday and special occasion cakes in no time! Check out our easy to follow White Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing recipe including ingredients, tools and step-by-step instructions. How to make chocolate cream cheese frosting!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, white cake with chocolate cream cheese icing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A moist and spicy carrot cake cupcake is topped with a cream cheese frosting flavored with a hint of white chocolate and orange. This is a very moist and light carrot muffin. It's not too sweet and not greasy like other carrot muffins/cakes.
White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook white cake with chocolate cream cheese icing using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing:
- Take of For the Cake.
- Get 1 box of white cake mix.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 3 of egg whites.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take of For the Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Make ready 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1 stick of butter, softened.
- Take 3 1/2 cups of powder sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of chocolate cocoa powder.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
This recipe is made with cocoa powder and is simple, fool-proof, and richly chocolaty. It's creamy and smooth but is still sturdy enough for piping and would be the perfect complement to your favorite cake or cupcake recipe! Spoon the cream cheese into a bowl then gradually add the white chocolate mixture and stir until combined. Set aside to cool a little, until thick enough to ice.
Steps to make White Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of the cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low and slowly add the vanilla and powder sugar. Once combined add the chocolate cocoa powder and beat until all is mixed together. Spread onto cooled cake and sprinkle white chocolate chips on top and enjoy!.
Spread half of the icing on one cake, sit the other cake on top and spread the remaining icing on top to give a pretty finish. Don't overmix here or you icing will be too soft to pipe. White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting – omg where's the spoons! For icing, place chocolate in a bowl. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and butter.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food white cake with chocolate cream cheese icing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!