Raven's Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, raven's cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Raven's Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Raven's Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have raven's cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing using 16 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Raven's Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Take 1 cup of whole milk (scalded).
- Get 1 stick of unsalted butter not margarine.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 1 package of active dry yeast.
- Get 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of salt (if using salted butter, omit salt).
- Take 4 cups of all purpose flour plus more for dusting.
- Get of Filling:.
- Take 2 cups of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cinnamon. Or to taste.
- Take 1 stick of softened butter.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Icing:.
- Prepare 1-8 oz of package softened cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 stick of softened butter.
- Get 2 cups of confectioner sugar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
Steps to make Raven's Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Bring milk to just under a boil. When bubbles form around edge turn off heat and remove..
- Add butter and granulated sugar to hot milk. Stir until butter is melted and sugar dissolved..
- When cooled to lukewarm, add yeast. Let proof for 10 minutes or until frothy..
- After yeast has proofed, add eggs and flour and salt last..
- If using bread machine use dough cycle. If using mixer with hook attachment, mix on low speed until combined. Then on medium speed for around 8 to 10 minutes..
- Knead until dough is smooth and elastic. It should pull away from sides of bowl. It should be soft and not stick to your finger when touched..
- If dough is sticky, add a couple tablespoons of flour until no longer sticky. Add couple drops of water if to dry..
- Oil a large bowl and roll dough around to cover. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size..
- Punch down dough. On floured surface, roll out dough into 9×13 rectangle..
- Mix softened butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until a creamy paste and well combined..
- Spread filling generously onto dough leaving 1 inch edge at one end. This helps to seal edges by leaving off the filling..
- Starting with long edge, roll tightly in jelly roll fashion..
- When you get to opposite edge, pull dough up and pinch to seal together. Pinch and tuck in ends also..
- With serated knife, pizza cutter or dental floss, cut rolls into 12 to 15 pieces..
- Place rolls touching each other in oiled 9×13 baking dish..
- If you want bigger rolls, cut wider slices and you can also roll out dough bigger to make more rolls before filling..
- Cover with plastic wrap or towel and let rise in warm place until double in size..
- Heat oven to 350. Bake rolls 15 to 20 minutes or until set in center. Cover with foil if browing to fast after 15 minutes..
- While rolls are baking, mix the cream cheese, vanilla, butter and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. If to thick, add little splash of milk to thin slightly..
- Spread half of the icing over hot rolls as soon as they come out of oven. This melts into nooks and crannies and is delicious!.
- When slightly cooled but still warm, spread the rest of icing over warm rolls..
- I hope you enjoy these as much as I do :).
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food raven's cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!