Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, banana nut cake with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook banana nut cake with cream cheese frosting using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Prepare of Cake:.
- Prepare 3 cups of AP flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 10 tbs of butter at room temperature.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 of medium to large bananas mashed.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of milk (I used nonfat).
- Get 1 cup of crushed pecans or walnuts (I used pecans).
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 2 cups of powder sugar.
Steps to make Banana Nut Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl..
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Beat in vanilla and eggs to butter mixture..
- Stir in the mashed bananas in the butter mixture..
- Mix in the sour cream, milk and 1/2 of the flour mixture to butter mixture..
- When finished, mix in rest of the flour mixture to butter mixture..
- Fold in crushed pecans (or walnuts) to batter..
- Pour batter in a 9 by 13 inch lightly sprayed baking dish and bake 35 minutes or until done. Depending upon your elevation, it took me 35 minutes exactly..
- For the frosting, cream together the cream cheese, butter and vanilla..
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixture, blend at medium speed until creamy and smooth texture..
- Add the powder sugar and if using an electric mixer, set to medium and blend away until texture is smooth and creamy..
- Enjoy :).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food banana nut cake with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!