Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, instapot southwest cream cheese chicken wraps. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook instapot southwest cream cheese chicken wraps using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps:
- Get 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 of jalapeno, diced.
- Make ready 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of green onion, sliced.
- Take 1 can of corn, drained.
- Get 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Take 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 of lime.
- Prepare 6-8 of tortillas.
Steps to make Instapot Southwest Cream Cheese Chicken Wraps:
- Place chicken in instapot and add just enough water to coat bottom of pot (about 1/2 cup). Add onions and jalapeno and taco seasoning. Set instapot to cook for 20 minutes..
- Pull out cooked chicken and shred. Drain off any excess juice. Return to pot..
- Add all remaining ingredients including the juice from one lime. Cook an additional 5 minutes..
- Stir well to incorporate all ingredients. Place onto tortillas and enjoy warm or cold..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instapot southwest cream cheese chicken wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!