Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken sour cream enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken sour cream enchiladas using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas:
- Make ready 3-4 cups of cooked shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken).
- Make ready 1 of medium yellow or white onion, chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of large can enchilada sauce.
- Make ready 3 cups of shredded cheese (I use mexican blend).
- Prepare 6-10 of flour tortillas.
Instructions to make Chicken Sour cream Enchiladas:
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan over medium heat, heat a teaspoon of olive oil. Add the onions and cook until translucent. Stir often. Combine chicken and onions in the frying pan. Stir until well combined..
- Pour ½ cup of enchilada sauce over the chicken and onion mixture- just enough to coat the chicken..
- Add the sour cream and parsley, stir until well combined..
- Once the sour cream and parsley are fully combined, turn off the heat. Now add the shredded cheese. I usually add 2-3 cups sometimes more depending on how cheesy I want it. I like this mixture to be creamy and cheesy. Once the cheese is melted and combined with the chicken and sour cream mixture taste it to see if needs anything more. More sour cream? More cheese perhaps? More sauce? Adjust it how you want it..
- Now it's time to fill the tortillas and make the enchiladas. (Spray your baking dish with non stick spray first.) Now just pour enough sauce in a baking dish to cover the bottom of the dish..
- Now take a tortilla and spoon some sauce on the tortilla. Next spoon on some of the chicken mixture..
- Roll up the tortilla and place it in the baking dish. Repeat steps to make enough tortillas to fill your baking dish or until the chicken mixture is used up..
- Pour enchilada sauce over the completed enchiladas. Spread it evenly over the top..
- Top with more shredded cheese and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Now they are ready for the oven. Cover with foil and bake 20-30 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking. Since the chicken is pre cooked, you only need to bake them long enough for the sauce to start bubbling, tortilla edges are slightly crisp and the cheese is melted..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken sour cream enchiladas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!