Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Take 1 box of milk chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chip.
- Make ready of For the Frosting.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!