DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, diy cherry cream cheese spread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have diy cherry cream cheese spread using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread:
- Get 4-6 ounces of cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 can of pitted, dark, sweet, cherries in heavy syrup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make DIY Cherry Cream Cheese Spread:
- Cut cherries to desired sizes and shapes..
- Place cut cherries into desired container..
- Add in cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix well..
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hrs before moving to the fridge in order to make the consistency more like store bought if you're trying to fool the kiddos as I often do! 🤣 (For their own good of course! 😉).
- Spread on top of bagels, muffins, toast, english muffins, or anything else you desire! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food diy cherry cream cheese spread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!